Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Phenyl-X LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Phenyl-X LC columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 27926-012105
Code : 05
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionUnique Selectivity and Enhanced Retention for Aromatic Compounds
- Proprietary alkyl aromatic bonded phase provides unique selectivity compared to other reversed phase materials such as C18 or hexyl.
- Specially designed bonded phase will not undergo phase collapse in highly aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Reversed PhaseþReversed Phase|
|Guard Cartridge, 4 PK, Guard Cartridge, 4 PK|
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core UltrapureþSilica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|2 to 8, 2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.