Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Phenyl-X LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Phenyl-X LC columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 27926-012105
UNSPSC : 41115709
Code : 05
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionUnique Selectivity and Enhanced Retention for Aromatic Compounds
- Proprietary alkyl aromatic bonded phase provides unique selectivity compared to other reversed phase materials such as C18 or hexyl.
- Specially designed bonded phase will not undergo phase collapse in highly aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Guard Cartridge, 4 PK|
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|