Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Trinity P1 LC Columns
Simultaneously separate pharmaceutical drug substances and their counterions with high-efficiency Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Trinity P1 LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 071390
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionThe Acclaim Trinity P1 stationary phase, based on Nanopolymer Silica Hybrid (NSH) technology, consists of high-purity porous, spherical 3μm silica particles, coated with charged nanopolymer beads. The unique surface chemistry includes an inner-pore area modified with an organic layer that provides both reversed-phase and anion-exchange properties. The outer-pore surface, conversely, is modified with cation-exchange functionality for unparalleled chromatographic performance.
- Ideal selectivity for simultaneous separation of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and counterions (basic, neutral and acidic analytes)
- Effective retention of hydrophilic ionic and ionizable analytes without ion-pairing reagents
- Distinctive spatial separation of the anion-exchange and cation-exchange regions
- Flexible method development with each retention mechanism controlled independently
- Low column bleed; compatible with mass spectrometry (MS), charged aerosol detection (CAD) and evaporative light scattering detectors (ELSD)
- Available in 2.1 and 3.0mm diameters and 50, 100 and 150mm lengths
- Use tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 PK|
|2.5 to 7|
|Guard Cartridge, 2PK|
|Reversed Phase/Anion Exchange/Cation Exchange|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.