5-Sulfosalicylic Acid Dihydrate, Reagent ACS, ACROS Organics™


Overview
Brand: Acros Organics

Manufacturer Part Number: 424515000

UNSPSC: 12350000

Code: 29

Additional Details:
Additional Details: CAS Number: 5965-83-3 Weight: 0.55000kg Transport: UN number : 2585 Chem class : 2a Pack group : III


Packaging Glass bottle
Quantity 500g

Product Code. 10697761

Quantity Price
1 £ 85.6 / 500g
EU Stock 4
Add to basket


Description and Specification

Chemical Identifiers

Chemical Name or Material 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate
CAS 5965-83-3
CAS 97-05-2
Purity Grade ACS Reagent Grade
Assay 99 to 101%
Molecular Formula C7H6O6S·2H2O
Formula Weight 254.22
MDL Number MFCD00149540

Specification

Formula Weight 254.22
Purity Grade ACS Reagent Grade
Physical Form Crystalline Powder, Crystals or Granules
Quantity 500g
Color White
Merck Index 15, 9094
Beilstein 11, 411
Fieser 01,1118
Assay 99 to 101%
Insoluble Matter 0.02% max.
Heavy Metals (as Pb) 20ppm max.
Health Hazard 3 GHS P Statement IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
CAS 5965-83-3
Infrared Spectrum Authentic
Iron (Fe) 10ppm max.
MDL Number MFCD00149540
Health Hazard 2 GHS P Statement Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.
Packaging Glass bottle
Molecular Formula C7H6O6S·2H2O
Health Hazard 1 Danger
Salicylic Acid 0.04% max. (HOC6H4COOH)
Chlorine (Cl) 10ppm max.
Chemical Name or Material 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate
CAS 97-05-2
Sulfate 200ppm max.
Residue after Ignition 0.1% max.
Documentation

Technical documents

Safety and Handling

Danger

GHS P Statement Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.

GHS P Statement IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.