Hanna Instruments™ Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Cover Mini-Stirrer
Ideal for stirring exothermic reaction samples or corrosive solutions that could damage a plastic cover. Hanna Instruments™ Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Cover Mini-Stirrer is a compact and lightweight magnetic stirrer (2.5L capacity) with an AISI 316 stainless steel cover.
Brand: Hanna Instruments™ HI-300N
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 2.00000kg
When performing electrochemistry measurements, the sample being tested should be stirred. A magnetic stirrer allows for proper mixing, ensuring that the sample is homogenous in consistency and temperature. The stirring of the sample also helps speed up the response time for a stable reading.
The HI300N magnetic stirrer is compact and lightweight, allowing for easy handling in the laboratory environment. Limited area on laboratory benchtops is no longer a concern with this durable, space-saving stirrer. Power-indicating LED lights assure users that the stirrer is in operation. The durable plastic covering will resist harmful effects from accidentally spilled chemicals.
- Cost-Effective—No added expense of a heating element
- Compact—Requires little room to conserve valuable benchtop space
- Electronic Speed Control—Easily and precisely regulate the speed from 100 to 1000 RPM
- Speedsafe™ Mechanism—Controls the speed when suddenly removing the load
- Stainless Steel Top—Increased corrosion and heat resistance
- Fuse Protection—Replaceable fuse and grounded circuitry in case of a short
|180 x 180 x 70mm (7.1 x 7.1 x 2.8 in.)|
|Heavy-Duty Magnetic Stirrer|
|100 to 1000rpm|
|0 to 50°C|
|110/115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Supplied with Stainless Steel cover, micro stir bar and instructions.|