Thermo Scientific™ Abgene™ 96 Well 0.8mL Polypropylene Deepwell Storage Plate
0.8 mL deepwell storage plates for cell culture or sample storage applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB-0765
125.37 GBP valid until 2018-05-31
Use promo code "13107" to get your promotional price.
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 4.31000kg
DescriptionABgene storage and assay plates are manufactured and in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment to ensure that each plate is contamination-free. Plates are made using virgin medical grade polypropylene and have highly polished surfaces making them low binding and chemically resistant. Rigid side walls and industry standard footprint make plates suitable for automation and robotic handling, as well as for low-throughput applications.
- 96 Round wells with 800μL maximum well volume
- Max working volume: Film sealing = 0.8mL, Individual Cap Sealing = 0.7mL, Mat Cap Sealing = 0.65mL
- Raised rim design around each well for optimal sealing and reduced risk of cross-contamination
- Suitable for use with DMSO, Ethanol, Isopropanol
- Alphanumeric grid-referencing
- Designed according to SBS footprint standards for robotic compatibility
- Wide working temperature range from -196° to +121°C (-321° to +250°F)
- Can be bar coded for improved sample tracking, please inquire
- Autoclavable (15 min. at 121°C), safe for gamma irradiation sterilization
- Max RCF: 200xG (0.65mL/well)
- Manufactured from virgin medical grade polypropylene and certified RNase, DNase and endotoxin free
Sealing options include: Adhesive Sealing (0.8mL working volume); Heat sealing (0.8mL working volume); Storage Plate Cap Strips (0.75mL working volume); 96 Cap Sealing Mats (0.65mL working volume)
|Certified free from human DNA, RNases, and DNases.|
|Polypropylene Storage Plate|
|For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|